Marketing isn’t just about design, but often, design is an integral component of it. At Kiers, our staff of in-house designers will work with you to help develop materials to best communicate your message to your target audience.
For over 35 years, Kiers has been producing innovative and effective design solutions for our clients. From traditional brochures, sales materials and print collateral to more innovative items like unique direct mail pieces, comprehensive ad campaigns and interactive websites, we have consistently provided our clients with valuable design services to compliment their specific marketing strategy.
Just a few examples of design projects we’ve accomplished for our clients over the years:
- branding and identity systems
- POS materials and retail graphics
- product packaging and displays
- business collateral, sales packages, and corporate materials
- large-publication and periodical design and layout
- academic recruiting and promotional materials
- direct mail campaigns
- branded social media materials and advertising campaigns
- websites and interactive media
- large-format graphics including trade-show booths and banner stands, billboards, interior and exterior signage, and window graphics
Having experienced, in-house designers means you can sit down and discuss your ideas and goals face-to-face with our marketing team and get real-time feedback and expertise.